me love... the experience for sushi lovers
Join our long time loyalty scheme and for every 50 points earned we'll send you a £5 voucher.
Click here to create an account.
PLEASE NOTE: Loyalty points are not available in conjunction with any other third party offer or promotion.
Please be advised that it is not possible to redeem loyalty vouchers in conjunction with our new app. We are working on adding this functionality on a future upgrade. However, you can earn loyalty points and Cash Back on your app orders - please make sure you have completed your details on your app's Profile Page.
How does it work?
- Your loyalty account will always be the phone number that is used when you created your account.
- Online orders (takeaway / delivery)
- Your loyalty points are automatically awarded to your account when the driver returns to settle your purchase or when you pay in-store for your takeaway. You won’t need to do anything.
- Dine in / Parties & Catering
- Every time you visit us or order catering, let us know your long time loyalty account number and a member of our team will award points to your account.
- If you haven’t got an account, ask your server who will be happy to sign you up in store and they will also award your points at the end of your meal.
Points / Vouchers (also known as coupon codes)
- Points are earned on every purchase.
- The basic scheme offers 1 point for every £1 spent.
- In the basic scheme where £1 spent earns 1 point, when you reach 50 points, a £5 voucher code is sent to you by email
- This is the same as 10% cash back and is available only to customers on the long time loyalty scheme on every purchase.
- If you spent £100 you would earn 100 points and a £10 voucher would be sent to you.
- £150 would earn 150 points and a £15 voucher etc.
- Points (and therefore vouchers / coupon codes) are only awarded when a final payment has been received.
- All voucher / coupon codes are sent by email to your registered email address so please check your junk filter if you are not receiving your voucher emails.
All vouchers are sent the day after a purchase has been made.
Double or triple point promotions
- At certain times we may offer double and triple points in a store, on web ordering or on a new menu item.
- When these promotions are active you will earn points faster.
- In a double point example, every £1 spent would earn 2 points.
- You would only need to spend £25 to earn 50 points and a £5 voucher would be sent to you.
- This is the same as 20% cash back and is available only to customers on the long time loyalty scheme.
- In a triple point example, you would need to spend £33.34 to earn 100 points and you would then be sent two £5 vouchers or one £10 voucher.
- This is the same as 30% cash back and is available only to customers on the long time loyalty scheme.
- Your points are always kept so that you never lose out.
- For every £5 voucher we send you, we just deduct 50 points off your account balance.
- In the basic example if you spent £65, you would earn 65 points.
- You would be sent a £5 voucher the next day but 50 points would be deducted off your account leaving you with 15 points to carry forward and use against your next purchase (being 65 - 50).
- That means you will only have to earn another 35 points to get your next £5 voucher.
- We also track your lifetime balance and will be offering VIP awards in due course.
Loyalty Voucher Issuance and Redemption
- Vouchers can be used for online, takeaway and dine in purchases at any branch and at any time. There is no restriction on the number of vouchers that can be redeemed against a purchase, but please note that no change is provided for part use of a voucher’s value and the value of a voucher only discounts the subtotal of your bill. Service charge is calculated on the subtotal BEFORE any discount and a voucher(s) will not discount the service charge amount that is applied to a bill. Service charge is applied as standard but is optional.
- To redeem against online orders, please ensure you add a 'Voucher' menu item to your order/basket. Once your order is placed you will be contacted by the store to confirm the validity of your code, so please have your 7-digit code(s) ready. Please be advised that we will not be able to apply a voucher code once the order has been dispatched for delivery.
- me love's new loyalty scheme will only send discount e-vouchers (coupon codes) from the email address email@example.com to the email address you registered when you first created your loyalty account.
- To ensure that your voucher emails are not blocked by your spam/junk filter, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list in your email settings. If you do not receive your voucher initially, please first check any junk filters / folders you have set up.
- Please be advised that you may also be asked to provide proof of identity (bank card or driving license) at the time of redeeming your e-voucher so that unauthorised usage of your e-vouchers is minimised, in so far as possible.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised that it is not possible to redeem loyalty vouchers in conjunction with our new app. We are working on adding this functionality on a future upgrade. However, you can earn loyalty points and Cash Back on your app orders - please make sure you have completed your details on your app's Profile Page.
If you have any further questions please read our terms or use our contact form
The first loyalty point's scheme for sushi lovers.
So order, enjoy and be rewarded!